HX-305 series computerized glove machine based on sinkers as knitting theory. Using converter technique and computer whole-process control, it is possible to knit at one time labor protection gloves, magic gloves (half-finger, all-finger, silver ingots and simple jacquard weave gloves) and five-toe socks.
Main specifications & parameters:
Needle pitch: 7G 10G
Size: C: 35 L: 46 L: 52 L: 63
Knitting speed: finger: 200r/m, palm: 180 r/m
Power: single-phase or three-phase: 220v, 250w; frequency: 50/60 Hz
Driving system: crank drive
Knitting system: sinkers knitting theory
Abnormity stop: broken yarn, poor dropping, overloading of motor, bump of needles, low battery, wrong direction
Screen display: digital display
Other choice: feather circle glove knitting machine: 7G, L: 53
|Quantity of production||360 pairs/day||280 pairs/day|
|See probability||15—35 Square / people|
|Knitting speed||Finger300 r/m||Palm300 r/m|
The performance of the machine
1. Computer control system: cortext-m4 34 digital microcontroller is taken to reduce failure rate of the machine.
2. Operation panel: customized design concept is applied to make operation more easy and practical. Acceleration, deceleration and locking can be realized by operational experience.
3. Sinker: finished gloves are of high resilience and toughness. Sinker base is made from special treatment to guarantee more bright and clean gloves and better shape.
4. Central lubricating system: able to supply oil automatically to each part; is easily maintained thus to increase durability and productivity.
5. Durable needle plate: needle plate part is formed by inserting special high-precision gill after heat treatment. Needle components have undergone vacuum heat treatment to guarantee the products' durabiligy.
6. Light and flexible small handpiece: for the sake of high-speed operation, brand new handpiece has been designed to reduce handpiece load, realize more sensitivity and enhance durability and productivity.