(1) Shape and size. The dimensional specifications only […]
(1) Shape and size. The dimensional specifications only provide reference values and are not mandatory. It is convenient for the production unit to customize according to actual conditions.
(2) Electrical performance. Gloves must have good insulation characteristics and can reach the specified AC and DC voltage levels.
(3) Mechanical properties. The gloves have the required mechanical properties, including tensile strength and elongation at break, puncture resistance, and tensile deformation specifications.
(4) Anti-aging performance. The measured values of tensile strength and elongation at break of gloves subjected to heat aging test shall be more than 80% of the measured values of gloves without testing, and the tensile permanent deformation shall not exceed 15%.
(5) Fire resistance. Gloves should meet the required low-temperature and high-temperature performance indicators.