Regarding the shutdown and maintenance of second-hand g […]
Regarding the shutdown and maintenance of second-hand glove machines, there are many questions. The following summarizes how to deal with the shutdown and maintenance of second-hand glove machines, and gives answers.
1. Dispose of the yarn dust of the used glove machine, especially the dust on the needle plate and sinker.
2. Clean the machine head, needle plate and sinker with diesel.
3. Change the oil in the lubricating oil pot and use thinner oil.
4. After completing the above steps, start the machine without yarn for 2-5 minutes, press the lubricating oil pot while walking, and try to squeeze out the old oil in the moving parts of the machine.
5. Finally scrub the surface of the machine.