For the shutdown and maintenance of used glove machines […]
For the shutdown and maintenance of used glove machines, there are many questions. The following summarizes the problems of how to deal with the shutdown and maintenance of used glove machines.
1. Dispose of the yarn dust of the used glove machine, especially the dust on the needle plate and the sinker.
2. Clean the machine head and needle plate and sinker with diesel oil.
3. Change the oil in the lubricating oil pot and use a thinner oil.
4. After completing the above steps, leave the yarn for 2-5 minutes without the yarn, and press the lubricating oil pot while walking, try to squeeze out the old oil in the moving parts of the machine.
5. Finally scrub the surface of the machine.